Kondratiev Sergey V.
Deputy Head of the Economic Department, Head of the Real Sector Group
Mr. Kondratiev was born in Moscow in 1984.
2001–2007 — studied at Moscow State University’s Physics Department and graduated with honors with a degree in Mathematical Physics.
2006–2008 — a specialist at the IEF.
2008 — senior specialist at the IEF.
Mr. Kondratiev’s interests include the macroeconomic development of the real sector of the Russian economy, and infrastructure sectors (energy, transport).
- Social and economic development program to unite Krasnoyarsk Territory for the mid- and
- Social and economic development strategy for Novgorod region up until 2030 and a social and economic development program for Novgorod region until 2014.
- Strategy for the social and economic development of Samara region for the period up until 2020 (adjustment).
- The core strategy for the social and economic development of Samara region for the period up until 2015.
The economic development of the Middle Volga region in the
mid-term. The institutional aspects of merging regions.
- A variant forecast to establish a Russian electricity market based on global experiences in setting up electricity markets
An economic analysis of
co-operationbetween Russia-theEuropean Union, and Russia-EUgovernments (the Baltic counties, Poland, Germany, Scandinavia, etc.). An analysis of the European electricity market.
- An extended economic analysis of the scheme for placement of power facilities until 2020.
- Contributed to a report for the Russian Union of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs on the business climate in Russia in 2007: «Russia’s Innovative Path: Is the Mission Completed?»
- Preparing regular reports on the Russian economy for GlobalSource (U.S.)
Energy Trade and
Co-operationbetween the EU and CIS Countries
- «Russia: Economic impact of a potential free trade agreement between the European Union and the Russian Federation» for the EC Directorate General for Trade